Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guest editor: Neil Burke

BALONEY TIME, Dec. 22 - I'm still going to be busy through the holiday, so guest blogger Neil Burke takes the wheel today. Enjoy. Thanks, Neil.

Thank you Sam for throwing me in here this week. I'd like to start by apologizing to you for jousting your stereo speakers while we were listening to AC/DC Back in Black (or was it Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap?) all those years ago. However, I will say that you set things in motion when you pulled the record from the turntable and smashed it on the floor. What was I to do? I can't accept full responsibility, but nonetheless, I'm sorry about that.

Maybe we should blame the other guy that was in the room with us...(?)
Now, some standout moments from the last decade:





The pile of garbage on my desk continues to grow.
Welcoming 2011.